StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I found the curriculum at Stevens Henager CollegeQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I found the curriculum at Stevens Henager College interesting and challenging. Throughout the many courses I took I found that I was always able to take what I learned and apply it in my career. When I started the program my employer found I was adding more value to the company and immediately made a deal with me to promote me when I graduated. I was promoted upon graduation and given a sizable increase in my salary. Thanks Stevens Henager.
Starting Job: Vp of Advertising; Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B+
I was told I would get a betterAverageBusiness - Management and Administration
I was told I would get a better job and a higer salary. I've been graduated for 2 yrs now, and is no better position in pay than when I had started S.H. Most potential employer still see S.H. as a vocational school and would rather employ grads from a University. I was told they would help me find a job. I did not expect to have them pull a career for me out of a hat, but their career services do the exact same thing I do to search for employment. All the do is search workforce services website. Now I paid quite a bit more in tuition to go to S.H. One of the perks that influenced my decision to study there, is that they woul assist in finding a job. I'm very disapointed that one of the services I paid for is not of any value to me in any way shape or form. Currently the job I have is no where near the position or salary I was told I could acheive. Everytime I hear a S.H. commercial, I get sick to my stomach knowing I could have gone further at a University.
Starting Job: (AKA Buisness Development) Telemarketing; Preparedness: C- Reputation: F
I was 28 when I enrolled in theQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I was 28 when I enrolled in the college and have always had a hard time following through with anything unless it directly involved my family. The people at Stevens Henegar have made it so easy to continue to strive by working with my schedule as well as offering support during any hardships myself or my family may be going through. I would definitely recommend this college to others.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2011