StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

I was fortunate to get out of this

Mar 19 2012Business - Management and Administration
I was fortunate to get out of this school after a couple of months. This school is not a ?scam? but it is a rip off. Selling a nationally accredited bachelors degree for 70,000? Please! Here is a list of costs for a bachelors degree I found online at stevenshenagertruth.blogspot. com.

Stevens Henager- $71,000
Georgia Tech- $32,769
University of Utah- $27,750
Ohio State- $38,844
University of Washington- $28,200
Michigan State- $51,288Do the math, and make a smart choice.

All they want it money and that's it

Aug 30 2011Business - Management and Administration
All they want it money and that's it. The teachers there didn't care what you submitted because it wasn't like they really cared to read them. I made up different stuff in the middle of my papers in everyone of my classes every week and yet I was never told nothing. They just give you a grade regardless what the work was. Now I'm at a different college it took my awhile to get accepted into because Stevens wouldn't send any of my transcripts to the school i wanted to until it was almost time to start classes but I'm glad I changed schools i'm more happier and my teachers actually know that they are talking about and can teach it correctly, but I'm out of a lot of money, plus my financial aid didn't cover some of it and now they want that back ASAP or they will charge for the damn laptop.

Stevens Henager College is the biggest load of

Nov 20 2011Business - Management and Administration
Stevens Henager College is the biggest load of bull S*$% I have ever endured! This school promises a better future... I have a bachelors in Health Care Administration. Employers have caught on to how worthless this degree is, and student loan companies have jumped on seeing how valuable these giant loans are. After graduating with a $56,000 \'worthless\' degree I found a job making $12/hr. My student loans with Stevens Henager, Sallie Mae, and others are more than $842 in monthly payments. Do the math, that is nearly 50% of my income. I cannot make a decent wage, I cannot afford to pay my bills and continue to put food on the table. When discussing payment plans for Stevens Henager alone, I asked the FINANCIAL ADVISOR how much he thought my student loans from the gov\'t would be per month and his response was \"well that is between you and the federal government\".... of course he wasn\'t going to tell me that I was going to have more loan payments then I could afford. DO NOT GO TO STEVENS HENAGER!!!! The school is a joke. It is a financial gain for them, they don\'t give a shit about their students, only the bottom dollar. Oh, and that computer you get, mine didn\'t even work through graduation.... that\'s how amazing that computer is.... also it is included in your tuition for almost 5,000.... Go buy a Mac and go to a real school. Unless you have endless time and money to waste with Stevens Henager..... BOISE ID GRADUATE.... DO NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKES I DID!!!!!!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2010