StudentsReview :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Comments and Student Experiences

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

If you are looking into Stevens Nursing schoolBrightNursing
If you are looking into Stevens Nursing school DON"T DO IT!!! Do your research and GO somewhere else. Don't waste your time or your money. The teachers are overwhelmed with all the classes they have to teach and the students suffer The school staff will back stab you and the Dean will lie to your face. They are NOT accredited they lost their accreditation back in 2014 and their appeal was denied. They have made my life hell when I decided to go to a different school. SO DON"T DO IT!!!
more→Jan 21 2015
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A, Education Quality: F
I am 28 years old and possess anNot so brightArt & Design Department
I am 28 years old and possess an Associate's Degree from the "Educational Institution" known as: Stevens-Henager College. Did i mention I had to move back in with my parents after I had to start paying back that $40k back?

It all started back in 2010. January 18th to be exact. I've never prided myself on being much of an academic (more on that later) and initially SHC seemed perfect. Small class sizes, one on one time with instructors etc... It wasn't until I signed my life away on the dotted line and classes had already started that I realized... IT'S A TRAP! where a good chunk of the student body had no place on a college campus, myself included...

I was enrolled in the Graphic Arts program and from the start, it seemed like something was askew, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I think the second mod I took was APPS 101. This course (4 weeks worth) taught you the basics of using a computer and your most basic programs, like Word. Sadly... many of the students struggled. Even with that.

I wasn't too far down the rabbit hole, when I decided enough is enough. after three months or so, I decided to drop out to the tune of about SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS... Financial Aid & my Dean both insisted that I stay and finish my degree, so I can get that "high-paying job" - a pitch that for-profit schools have mastered over the years.

Roughly two years later, degree in hand I graduate. Except for the degree in hand. You don't actually get your Diploma/Degree until you have a zero balance remaining with the school.

Even with the scandal in the news about their deceitful recruitment tactics, their doors remain open.

It is now October 2014. I'm 28 years old and STILL $40k in debt. I can't find a job, seeing how just about every job posting makes it VERY clear that they are looking for a 4 year degree from an accredited UNIVERSITY.

Please learn from my mistake. STAY AWAY FROM STEVENS-HENAGER!

more→Oct 24 2014
2nd Year Male -- Class 2012
Campus Aesthetics: A, Education Quality: F
I was fortunate to get out of thisBusiness - Management and Administration
I was fortunate to get out of this school after a couple of months. This school is not a ?scam? but it is a rip off. Selling a nationally accredited bachelors degree for 70,000? Please! Here is a list of costs for a bachelors degree I found online at stevenshenagertruth.blogspot. com.

Stevens Henager- $71,000
Georgia Tech- $32,769
University of Utah- $27,750
Ohio State- $38,844
University of Washington- $28,200
Michigan State- $51,288Do the math, and make a smart choice.

more→Mar 19 2012