StudentsReview :: The University of Wolverhampton - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Wolverhampton (United-Kingdom)

Extremely poor university, notQuite BrightPolitical Science
Extremely poor university, not helpful at all. Only able to exist because it gets so much funding for accepting so many erasmus students.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2016
Friendliness: C-, Individual Value: F
Attended 2006-10.BrightOther
Attended 2006-10. Found it trying the first year but that was more about my personal issues rather than allowing myself to enjoy the school. Once I did though I found it challenging enough so that it wasn't too hard and my lecturers were very friendly, I had email addresses and a few phone numbers. after our final exam, in fact our lecturer, who with the completion of the exam became our ex-lecturer, bought the first round at the bar! Quality!
3rd Year Male -- Class 2010