StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

I love Liberty, the Professors are Great, My

Jul 03 2014Criminal
I love Liberty, the Professors are Great, My fellow Classmates are so nice. I love being Challenged in every aspect; from course work to spiritually. I feel like if someone wants to go to a College that is Faith Based then def. check out Liberty. They push you in every way to go above and beyond what you thought you were capable of! Def love this school and recommend it to all my friends and family! Such a Blessing and teaches you so much about yourself and your walk with God in each class!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Education Quality: A

I was neutral about this school in the

Apr 07 2014Psychology
I was neutral about this school in the beginning, even though I was subjected to courses irrelevant to my degree and the tests and assignments (I felt) were not graded according to the material. But when my account was audited, I experienced a different side of this school. I was forced to submit my tax information not once but twice and it was still never filed. What happened to it? I don't know, but I sure do hope I am not in danger of identity theft. Furthermore, I went so far as to contact the dean about the problems that ensued as a result, and I still have not heard back from him. And despite the fact that I sent many emails and made many calls to academic advising asking them not to contact me unless it is to address the problem, I still receive daily emails asking me to register for classes.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Friendliness: B+, Scholastic Success: F

WHy I mark negative I will give credit

Jun 05 2014Criminal
WHy I mark negative I will give credit to the three professors that actually took the time to answer questions, be available even long distance, and made you feel as you was party of a class and the learning aspect was way higher. The others would not return emails and God forbid that you have devoloped your own ideas that went against theirs because your grade will reflect it.

I urge caution when attending this school, they put on a good front but that is nothing but a cover. And if you do go and then decide to go on to another school for your Masters DO NOT metioned this I still have not received my degree and when I called them they just dont understand why, and the response to the email was a form reply. WHAT A JOKE. Also be very carefull when using finacial aid through here it is a nightmare and one of the reasons I am switching schools for my Masters. Good luck

3rd Year Male -- Class 2014