StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Liberty university has a outstanding full time staff/instruc

Apr 07 2013Criminal
Liberty university has a outstanding full time staff/instructors.
I've taken 4 courses and received a passing grade in each, however
The school took away my SAP stateing that I am behind on classes.
I currently have 93 credits of which the school states I needed 15 credits
From them. Well I need 3 more FM the school without the SAP
Support I will have to drop out. As a vet with over 36 years of service
And at the age of 72 time is running out. This is the only fault
I have with the school.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Campus Maintenance: F

I know that when my current empolyer was

Apr 01 2013Psychology
I know that when my current empolyer was looking at my Resume she asked me about Liberty and had heard good things about students who went there. It hasn't really hurt me, I think most employers now are just looking to see what education you have. I went to Nursing School before I finished my Bachelor's. I am in the Christian Counseling Program at LUO. I have an associates in Psychology from Liberty as an undergrad resident =)
Starting Job: Mental Health Tech- Eastern Hospital Preparedness: B- Reputation: B-

I have attended Liberty for four years now

Apr 01 2013Psychology
I have attended Liberty for four years now. 2 of those years I spent as a Resident Student living oncampus, currently I am using the LU online program to finish up my degree due to my working nights fulltime. I had a postive experiance & a negative experience. Like any college, you have cliques and you have people who think they are holier than thou. The student leadership ( RA,SLD,Prayer Leader) is GREATLY lacking & shows alot of favoritism. On my one hall we had a RA who transferred her sister from another dorm so she could be a prayer leader on our hall, just as an example. I hated living on campus. The brother-sister dorm was a joke. I did however think the professors were amazing, they were willing to work with me when my mother-in law committed suicide during finals week and were completely understanding. The Nursing Program was REALLY great, they had an awesome lab & clinical sites ( I was a nursing major before I decided I am not that big of a fan of blood. C'est la vie.) Overall I was pleased with the school. The student body was not very welcoming, however the friends I did make there I have been friends with for 4 years ( even though we are all in different states now , alumnis or graduating.)
4th Year Female -- Class 2012