StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

I graduated from Liberty in 2010, and I

Apr 24 2013Religion/Religious
I graduated from Liberty in 2010, and I really enjoyed my experience there. It has a great campus (minus the Library, but a new one is getting built), great professors, and fun student life. They do uphold a higher moral standard than most schools, so you won't really find a lot parties or anything of that sort. Being in the blue ridge mountains, there are quite a bit of outdoor activities, although the city really shuts down at night. Despite that, it is usually pretty easy to find something to do on campus. If you are looking for a fun college experience that is free of drugs, drinking, and partying, then Liberty is a good place to check out.
4th Year Male -- Class 2010
Faculty Accessibility: A+, Surrounding City: C+

Liberty university has a outstanding full time staff/instruc

Apr 07 2013Criminal
Liberty university has a outstanding full time staff/instructors.
I've taken 4 courses and received a passing grade in each, however
The school took away my SAP stateing that I am behind on classes.
I currently have 93 credits of which the school states I needed 15 credits
From them. Well I need 3 more FM the school without the SAP
Support I will have to drop out. As a vet with over 36 years of service
And at the age of 72 time is running out. This is the only fault
I have with the school.
1st Year Male -- Class 2014
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Campus Maintenance: F

Will graduate in a month with my BS

Apr 11 2013Public Health
Will graduate in a month with my BS in Interdisciplinary Studies : health sciences & christian counseling. 2 years spent as a resident, last 2 years spent as an online student. The good part is that the classes are interesting, comprehensive & teach you how to apply biblical understandings to everyday life. The bad, some ( alot) of students can be close-minded or holier than thou. There are alot of activities, the campus is always jumping, they have different emphasis weeks ( my favorite was missions week & when Clayton King would visit.) The professor & academic advisor were genuine & approachable and helped me figure out the best major for me. I had a great time.
4th Year Female -- Class 2013