StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

The academics are greatSuper Brilliant
The academics are great once your done with GE, the General Education is awful. The students are Toxic, not all but a lot. They have no respect for peoples opinions. Very nice, until you do something they do not agree with, than they just call you out as if you were Hitler.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A, Individual Value: F
On so many levels, I thank God forSuper BrilliantBusiness - Management and Administration
On so many levels, I thank God for Liberty University! For my Associates degree, I attended three different secular universities where I was extremely disheartened by their overall worldview, curriculums, and staff. Simply trying to enroll for classes was a nightmare, and for the most part, I felt like a number and not a person. Interactions were a constant uphill battle that left me discouraged at best. Taking my education desires and concerns to God in prayer, thankfully, He guided straight to Liberty University, where I eventually received both an Undergraduate and a Graduate degree. Throughout my experience while attending Liberty University, I was treated the way God views me ? as a valuable human being.

In my humble opinion, Liberty University is absolutely the Best of the Best in universities worldwide! From day one of inquiry to post graduation from graduate school, Liberty University?s Christian worldview, outstanding curriculums, and the entire staff have thoroughly nurtured my mind and soul. I walked away on fire for the Lord, with a genuine desire to make a difference in the world for Him!

The LU curriculums both (undergrad and graduate) are loaded with all the essential tools needed to succeed both academically and professionally. I will forever be grateful for the staff that makes up LU and LUO, who time and again, proved to be extremely humble, respectable, attentive, personable, caring, considerate, compassionate, encouraging, and knowledgeable. In stark contrast to the secular universities I attended, I witnessed LU/LUO staff members master a high degree of integrity that remained intact and above reproach in every situation. My professors made a very positive and lasting impact on my life. I would encourage anyone looking for a top university today to seriously consider Liberty University. My only regret is that I did not discover LU any earlier than I did.

Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+
Liberty University online.Not so brightReligion/Religious
Liberty University online. I went to the web site to sign up for the course of religion. The operator I was chatting with said my financial aid was adequate for the summer classes.
4th Year Male -- Class 2017