StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Overall, Liberty prepared me

Mar 06 2009Telecommunications
Overall, Liberty prepared me pretty well for my career. The only problems I run into are the negative image the university has with many people due to political issues. Liberty's stances on many issues can cloud the opinion of potential employers or co-workers.
Starting Job: Traffic Manager Preparedness: B Reputation: D+

I have attended LU for 2 years and

Aug 08 2008Finance
I have attended LU for 2 years and I have to say that its strange to see see people that are 18-30 who really honestly love God, not just Christianity. The campus is goregous, thw food is getting better, the people are really friendly. Alot of the Professors are brilliant, even though its a small private school. GREAT place to spend these crucial years
2nd Year Male -- Class 2011
Education Quality: A+, Surrounding City: B+

Will graduate in a month with my BS

Apr 11 2013Public Health
Will graduate in a month with my BS in Interdisciplinary Studies : health sciences & christian counseling. 2 years spent as a resident, last 2 years spent as an online student. The good part is that the classes are interesting, comprehensive & teach you how to apply biblical understandings to everyday life. The bad, some ( alot) of students can be close-minded or holier than thou. There are alot of activities, the campus is always jumping, they have different emphasis weeks ( my favorite was missions week & when Clayton King would visit.) The professor & academic advisor were genuine & approachable and helped me figure out the best major for me. I had a great time.
4th Year Female -- Class 2013