StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

I will admit up front that I am

Oct 28 2014Unknown
I will admit up front that I am a little angry and that is the purpose of my review. I wanted to proceed with a Doctorate program and my Management degree does not qualify me for it. The person that called was very nice and professional. But the end result is not acceptable that your programs are so rigid that you must follow a certain path forward to achieve higher degrees. I will look elsewhere.
Starting Job: Regional Program Mgr Preparedness: B Reputation: D+
Sep 26 2014Other

Slowest internet I have ever used

3rd Year Male -- Class 2015
Perceived Campus Safety: A+, Surrounding City: D-

I was hospitalized for a Bowle problem directly

Dec 04 2014Religion/Religious
I was hospitalized for a Bowle problem directly related to my Veterans Affairs disability. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital and am glad to be alive! that being said, I told my professor that I had to withdraw from my class Theo 201 and I withdrew under medical reasons.. I was in the hospital for crying out loud! Anyway, When I get out of the hospital, I applied for an Appeal to a suspension of my financial aid and they immediately without truly seeing I was legit, upheld my suspension. to heck with this school! they add insult to injury by disrespecting a disabled veteran who was in the hospital. So I'm looking into legal representation for wrong according to breach of contract and Americans with disabilities act. Stay away from this school, you'll be left out in the cold.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018