StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

I absolutely love this school

Feb 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
I absolutely love this school. If you're looking for a unique environment where there's plenty of room to get involved and meet people, then this school is suitable for you. There are people from all over the world here, so it's really cool to meet new people. I have found a tight-knit friend group here, and they really have made my college experience very fun.

The course work is quality. In my field (business), it's not over-bearing, but it does take time. My experience with professors has been pleasant as they seem to genuinely love the students and value their role in the university.

I'm impressed that this school has D1 sports. The sports programs are up-and-coming, but not completely the best of the best. I enjoy convocation as there are a lot of celebrities and inspirational speakers who deliver positive messages. The school has grown this year as the new library opened and there is more space to hang out or do homework. There's a lot to do on and off campus, so my weekends have been enjoyable here. The town has a lot of different food options, and I love the dollar theatre especially. The local mall is nice, but not great. However, there are enough shopping locations around that it's not a big issue.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: B+

Just take the technical

Dec 15 2013Business - Management and Administration
Just take the technical things learned and apply it to the operational systems. Take the servant leadership learned and apply it to the most valuable resource in any industry which is the people.
Starting Job: Project Manager Preparedness: B- Reputation: A+

Will graduate in a month with my BS

Apr 11 2013Public Health
Will graduate in a month with my BS in Interdisciplinary Studies : health sciences & christian counseling. 2 years spent as a resident, last 2 years spent as an online student. The good part is that the classes are interesting, comprehensive & teach you how to apply biblical understandings to everyday life. The bad, some ( alot) of students can be close-minded or holier than thou. There are alot of activities, the campus is always jumping, they have different emphasis weeks ( my favorite was missions week & when Clayton King would visit.) The professor & academic advisor were genuine & approachable and helped me figure out the best major for me. I had a great time.
4th Year Female -- Class 2013