StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

I love Liberty, the Professors are Great, My

Jul 03 2014Criminal
I love Liberty, the Professors are Great, My fellow Classmates are so nice. I love being Challenged in every aspect; from course work to spiritually. I feel like if someone wants to go to a College that is Faith Based then def. check out Liberty. They push you in every way to go above and beyond what you thought you were capable of! Def love this school and recommend it to all my friends and family! Such a Blessing and teaches you so much about yourself and your walk with God in each class!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016
Useful Schoolwork: A+, Education Quality: A

Just take the technical

Dec 15 2013Business - Management and Administration
Just take the technical things learned and apply it to the operational systems. Take the servant leadership learned and apply it to the most valuable resource in any industry which is the people.
Starting Job: Project Manager Preparedness: B- Reputation: A+

I absolutely love this school

Feb 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
I absolutely love this school. If you're looking for a unique environment where there's plenty of room to get involved and meet people, then this school is suitable for you. There are people from all over the world here, so it's really cool to meet new people. I have found a tight-knit friend group here, and they really have made my college experience very fun.

The course work is quality. In my field (business), it's not over-bearing, but it does take time. My experience with professors has been pleasant as they seem to genuinely love the students and value their role in the university.

I'm impressed that this school has D1 sports. The sports programs are up-and-coming, but not completely the best of the best. I enjoy convocation as there are a lot of celebrities and inspirational speakers who deliver positive messages. The school has grown this year as the new library opened and there is more space to hang out or do homework. There's a lot to do on and off campus, so my weekends have been enjoyable here. The town has a lot of different food options, and I love the dollar theatre especially. The local mall is nice, but not great. However, there are enough shopping locations around that it's not a big issue.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2015