StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University

13 Sports Listed
Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigSouth
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
LU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... At Liberty everyone leaves on the weekend, very few people enjoy their daily lives and the sports are awful ...”

“... No cable, poor internet, and very little in the way of sports ...”

“... If you are a parent at LU just remember: if your daughter sleeps with a basketball or football player, she will get blamed and the athlete will g...”

“... bring patience and a baseball bat ...”

“... After the first home game or a coastal game no one really goes to the sports games ...”

“... I liked it at first played club sports, had what I thought were friends, I was a prayer leader, after the first few weeks it went down hill fast...”

“... The university spends its money on the sports program while the academics suffer ...”

“... The university could indeed benefit from increased school spirit, less emphasis on losing sports programs, and more emphasis on academic, merit-b...”

“... 8000 student body, #1 debate team in country, basketball big south champs, Nursing school pretty well known, um ...”

“... If sports isn't your thing, they do have gaming consoles you can play there (but it's better to come with your own, that way games aren't so har...”

“... well not the ladies BB or hockey, but most sports ...”

“... I am on Hall leadership, played Intramural Sports, did Army ROTC, it's been a great school ...”

“... But everyone on campus is nice, and if you're looking for a Christian college experience, I don't think there's university that would provide tha...”

“... The additions to the football stadium are incredible ...”

“... Campus transportation is great, and since LU has one huge accademic building where most classes are held, there's not too much stress put on you ...”

“... When I graduated there were little effort provided from the advisor and professors with setting up externships, internships, and future jobs in t...”

“... I'm kinda a shy kid, and it was kind of hard to make friends because I wasn't really into the whole cliche college thing (sports, dating, chicken...”

“... Then you begin to realize that the chancelor really has no interest in the academic aspect of the school, and spends money on sports buildings be...”

“... I'm impressed that this school has D1 sports ...”

“... Rumors of football "keggers" are true and drug issues are swept under the rug ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality