StudentsReview :: Marymount University - Comments and Student Experiences

California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA
Fordham University -- Bronx, NY

Marymount University

I am grateful to be going to school

Jan 25 2014Nursing
I am grateful to be going to school to get my degree. I just have no idea where they put the money we give them for tuition because everything is outdated . I'm giving you 50,000+ for my program, but you can't provide me with a spacious library or a decent gym? Also, there's no student interaction or networking. I graduated with my first bachelors degree at a public school where I paid much less and the quality was much better. Marymount, invest in your school and students.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015
Education Quality: A, Innovation: F

Dr. Guss and Dr

Nov 06 2013Other
Dr. Guss and Dr. Carney are the worst ever. I met with them 4 weeks before registration open up. They did not do their job and now I have to be here another whole year. PEOPLE THIS ISNT AN INEXPENSIVE SCHOOL...WORST PEOPLE EVER. IF YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR JOB YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT. THE SCHOOL IS CRAP AND YES I AM PISSED OFF AT THE FACT THAT THESE TWO INEPT PEOPLE CANNOT DO THEIR JOB RIGHT. PLUS THEY MESSED UP MY TRANSCRIPTS, AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET INTO ANOTHER SCHOOL. ASSES!!!!

Do not attend this school

May 25 2014Nursing
Do not attend this school. You pay over $14,000 a SEMESTER for nothing! The teachers are so unhelpful and don't care if you learn or pass the nursing program. They don't explain anything either. The department chairs are arrogant and rude and won't address any of your concerns they just refer you to the student handbook. Had a professor who wasn't posting any info to one section on BB but excepted you to turn the work in on time but refused to post it. This school doesn't guarantee you clinical sites either and you never get the site until after the semester has started. They are so unorganized. The same classes only different sections are completely different in their syllabus compared to other schools which follow the same set up. Do not attend this school!!!! George Mason or GW is best!
Get free info from: Marymount University