StudentsReview ™ :: Randolph Macon College - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

Randolph Macon College

Sep 27 2011Art & Design Department

I love this school. I am heavily involved in club life and I find it to be amazing.

4th Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+,

The school was great,

Aug 04 2011Biology
The school was great, looking back I wish I had been more active in other organizations. Staff is willing to help, you just have to ask.
4th Year Female -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Friendliness: B+

Go to a large university and get a

Mar 06 2011English
Go to a large university and get a degree in a specific field that will prepare you for the working world. I ended up going back to school at Univ of MD to get another undergrad degree that actually helped me get a job. Since then I have also earned a MBA. RMC was a learning experience, met some lifelong friends there, but they did not offer the education I needed. My fault. I should have researched more. I really didn't have a career in mind when I was a student, and RMC didn't offer enough of a choice for me to even get an idea. My advice would be to know what you want to get out of college before you decide where to go.
4th Year Male -- Class 2002