StudentsReview :: Randolph Macon College - Comments and Student Experiences

University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

Randolph Macon College

The school was great,

Aug 04 2011Biology
The school was great, looking back I wish I had been more active in other organizations. Staff is willing to help, you just have to ask.
4th Year Female -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Friendliness: B+

Some people that complain

Aug 11 2010Physics
Some people that complain do not make the best of their college student. I'm a black female college student and I love R-MC. Although everyone is different, most people I have encountered and friendly and open.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+,

I recommend, if you are looking for a

Nov 14 2011Biology
I recommend, if you are looking for a school with a good reputation for social success and not necessarily academic success, go to R-MC. Every Thursday-Sunday there are parties all on frat row, however if you're the more studious type, there really isn't much for you except the poorly stocked library. Ashland is a small country town where everything closes at dusk and if you want a good nightlife, you are a good 20 minute drive from anything. The sororities on campus are mediocre at best, as well as the frats. I have been in one of the sororities so I can tell you for a fact that they all are not what they appear to be. Also, and I'm not quite sure why, but all the girls up here are total sluts. I guarantee you, if you get with one girl, she has already been with an entire sports team. Its ridiculous. But anyways, like I said, if you're into the party scene, which is fine, but be prepared, because R-MC doesn't joke about the 3 strikes policy.
1st Year Female -- Class 2015