StudentsReview :: Randolph Macon College - Comments and Student Experiences

Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

Randolph Macon College

Sep 27 2011Art & Design Department

I love this school. I am heavily involved in club life and I find it to be amazing.

4th Year Female -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+,
Jun 25 2006Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc

got me in a great graduate school, my GRE grade was in 93%

4th Year Male -- Class 1970
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B

This school has been great for me

Feb 15 2012Psychology
This school has been great for me. I wanted smaller classes and I wanted to get to know people on campus. This school has a January term and summer school. With my AP classes from HS, I will graduate early (big $$ savings). My friends went to state schools in Virginia and will be lucky to get out in four years. Some people bashed this school online, but they are not here anymore. The place has changed. The administration does not tolerate drugs, but is fair to students. They look out for the students who really want to get an education and go on to grad school...like me. Ashland is a little boring, but there is stuff to do on campus every night. Some of the fraternity guys can be arrogant and rude, but you can avoid their houses and still have fun on campus. A couple of faculty members can be a little arrogant, which is a shame because this is a good place otherwise. They have a whole bunch of new buildings being built right now. I won't get to experience them...but the designs are really cool. They have a great leadership program and the food is not bad. I recommend that people check it out. I would do it all again if I had to.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2012