StudentsReview :: Regent University - Comments and Student Experiences

Regent University

I went to this university and then became

May 13 2014Other
I went to this university and then became extremely ill. The university promised me solutions then did not fallow through. I could not pay them right away they gave me less then 24 hrs to leave (i live 8 hrs away) and charged me for "living on campus" because I didn't have the money to ship my stuff all at once, they basically robbed me (and others I've talked to)more then once . They lose papers and assignments as well as things like housing forms and payments. there is always some "glitch" in the system but they never compensate you for it you always have to pay some fee. My advice to you it is not worth your time or money. If you are looking for a christian university with a christian atmosphere look somewhere else. if you amazed by the housing arrangements don't be they are a HUGE inconvenience. This school will lie right to your face!
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: F

DO NOT APPLY TO

Feb 11 2014Communications
DO NOT APPLY TO REGENT UNIVERSITY!! They are charging me fees for a COMPUTER MISTAKE on THEIR end! Plus they will not work with you in fixing the mistake

This school is a joke

Mar 27 2014Other
This school is a joke. I do not recommend it to anyone, unless you want to waste your time and money to come out with only a degree and little understanding of your field. Some of the teachers and staff at Regent are wonderful, while others can be quite rude and unhelpful. There seems to be some confusion amongst some of the professors/staff as to their roles at Regent. Many of them have been condescending and obnoxious, and act as if you should feel privileged to attend the school. I've also had problems with online professors deleting work that was done in advance. If you're interested in cinema television, be prepared to spend A LOT of your own money on the equipment you need to complete projects. The school boasts about its top of the line equipment, but quite often there are problems getting the equipment because there is not enough to meet the requirements for student projects, or because they won't allow you to check out what you need until you pass certain classes. My best advice to anyone considering this university (especially for adult students who know when to raise the B.S. flag), is DON"T GO. It's a waste of your time and money. I have learned more from youtube and google than from my classes at Regent. I would have transferred a long time ago if I wasn't afraid that my credits wouldn't be accepted at another institution so late into the program.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014