StudentsReview ™ :: Thomas Nelson Community College - Comments and Student Experiences

Thomas Nelson Community College

Iv attended TNCC for one semester now and

Dec 11 2012Other
Iv attended TNCC for one semester now and I wish I wasnt going for another semester. If you have to deal with the financial aid office, I am so sorry. They are HORRIBLE. They are rude, unhelpful and you have to continually go into the office to get everything figured out. They have a screwed up "policy" about how they decide how much financial aid you will actually get to go toward your classes and books and then the rest of the money goes on to where ever they put YOUR money too.They dropped me out of all of my classes and blamed it on me because they didnt finalize my aid. I originally signed up for 3 classes, i dropped one of them because the teacher was very rude and inappropriate. I stuck with my other 2 classes and I had no problems with either of them. There is no campus life at all, its pretty boring around campus. Some of the buildings smell moldy and very unclean. I would not suggest this school to anyone, the process of getting into the school and classes,is not worth the classes them selves.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Useful Schoolwork: B, Education Quality: F

I attended this school for 2 years paying

Sep 01 2011PreMed and Medical
I attended this school for 2 years paying with my military benefits. Every year I had problems with the school and trying to get into classes with my VA benefits. No one seemed to know what to do, I was treated with disrespect by most of the faculty. The only helpful faculty were in the science department, they got me in my classes after having them dropped (which happens every semester, they like to forget to hold my classes when using my benefits even though I ALWAYS remind them). I will not go back here and I do not recommend anyone attend here.

Due to the unorganized

Jun 06 2011History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Due to the unorganized nature of their school, they were unable to get me the proper information I needed causing me to get kicked out of a class I was caught up in. Weak administration and even more apathetic faculty.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2012