StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Virginia

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, AtlanticCoast
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UVA Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Even if you are not into sports, you will be proud of what the campus has to offer for everyone ...”

“... This university always gets destroyed by Virginia Tech in football ...”

“... Everyone dresses up for football games, which might seem kind of ridiculous, but it really brings everyone together ...”

“... Intramural and club sports are quite popular ...”

“... Sports atmosphere is another big plus ...”

“... as for sports, football is BIG here, football games are a ton of fun ...”

“... UVA home football games are fantastic ...”

“... You can start a magazine, a new frat, a new sorority, a new intramural sport, teach yoga, or just sit on your butt ...”

“... Professors are incredible, the campus is breathtaking, the students are intelligent and friendly, the social life is fantastic (regardless if you...”

“... athletics here are great, what other school was top 25 in academics, football, and basketball this year ...”

“... We also sport improving programs almost across the board, and for the most part our programs seem to be developing well with better research fun...”

“... The football games are as fun as they are made out to be ...”

“... Our sports teams, though they don't always win, are always well-supported by the student body and game days are a big deal, which is fun ...”

“... Our basketball team made it to the NCAA tourney, our women's and men's lax teams are National Champions, the men's soccer team was in the Final F...”

“... Football games are definitely a blast and I'm excited to get involved in Greek Life second semester ...”

“... I've been to exactly one football game and one frat house, but I never stay in on weekends ...”

“... However, not everbody at UVA is like this, and if you look carefully and wisely (joining clubs and playing IM sports, of which there are many, a...”

“... The sports are extremely entertaining for one ...”

“... Oh, and football games are a lot of fun ...”

“... Overall though I am satisfied and enjoy pulling for the Hoos in football and B-ball ...”

“... Many participate in extracurriculars from intramural and club sports, to musicals, to advocacy groups, to leadership groups, to culturally di...”

“... I was really looking forward to the Football games, but they are no fun at all if you ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality