StudentsReview ™ :: Virginia Commonwealth University

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
VCU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... I was not a social person before i went there, but i left as an outgoing person and a huge football fan ...”

“... I sure as hell don't, maybe if we had a football team and a REAL homecoming, and a nice unified campus-maybe, but as of now I am sick of seeing b...”

“... They do try to keep you busy as far as getting involved in clubs, organizations, and sports etc ...”

“... They'll wow you with their talk about exciting basketball and facility upgrades, but VCU needs to seriously work on the basic pillar of being a u...”

“... Also, I think there is too much focus on a basketball program that isn't even in the top 25 ...”

“... The campus fit me better, though I do occasionally regret that I don’t have a big football team to get stupid about ...”

“... IB/AP/honors background in high school, excellent extracurriculars, community service, and employment, and I find VCU exciting ...”

“... If you are going to school looking for a party atmosphere revolving around football games, you will be seriously disappointed ...”

“... You have to do some petty things to remain in the Honors College, like attending 3 1-hour Burgland Seminars a semester and getting your "passport...”

“... Men's Basketball) programs are generating a lot of school spirit as of late ...”

“... Sports food and diversity are all 5/5 ...”

“... Sports are great ...”

“... If you're a sports fan, like myself, you might be a bit disappointed during the warmer months, but from November to March VCU becomes a Basket...”

“... -Games (not just BB): For the soccer games among others, they give out like free drinks, pizza, scarfs, and what not for the 1st people to the...”

“... And you know what, I know plently of people who sport Lacostia and are perfectly happy here ...”

“... Nationally recognized basketball team makes things fun ...”

“... As for extracurriculars, they are numerous and crop up all the time ...”

“... Final Four and the basketball stuff was nice because the school actually seemed like a family ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality