| Sort By:
| I'm totally disappointed with this place. The classes are OK and the campus is pretty, but people are so uptight and conservative. I transferred from Hampshire and I can't believe how much more closed-minded and preachy people here are. Like, you light a cigarette and people start preaching about not smoking. Whatever. Plus the girls here are all of a bunch of prudes. |
|May 05 2012|| 1st Year Female --
Class 2016 |
1. Students design their own curriculum.|
2. Faculty care about students on a professional and personal level.
3. We complete seven-week internships every year.
4. Strong campus community, trust and care are part of the general feel.
5. I applied to 28 schools, got into 24 and feel more and more grateful to be here everyday.
|Feb 18 2011|| 2nd Year Female --
Class 2013 |