StudentsReview :: Marquette University - Comments and Student Experiences

Campus News:

Rush Hour

Campus News:

The Triple Play

The reason why students do not feel safe

Oct 25 2014Business - Management and Administration
The reason why students do not feel safe is, because 99 percent of the students are from very small towns or the suburbs, where they lived a very very very sheltered lifestyle. I grew up in the city and I have traveled the world. Other students may reference the homeless, but in reality there are not as many homeless people as in any other city. The student body as a whole has frustrated me very much due to their close mindedness. The student body is not diverse at all, like University advertises. The little diversity there is at Marquette is very clicky and hard to find.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2017
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Innovation: F
Oct 10 2014Political Science

Incredibly transformative

Preparedness: A Reputation: A

I am a Freshman Nursing student this year,

Oct 29 2014Nursing
I am a Freshman Nursing student this year, and I cannot begin to describe how much I love Marquette. I could not be happier here, and since I arrived on campus, I have not once doubted my decision to come to MU. I have met the most friendly, genuine and well rounded people here, and I am only a few months in. Marquette has a very diverse student body, and therefore offers a unique college experience for each of its students. It is a very lively and active campus, and with over two hundred student led organizations, there really is something for everyone here. The academics are challenging, but the professors I have this year are so helpful and put in the extra work to make sure that their students succeed. I love this school so much, and I suggest that if you are considering Marquette, schedule a tour with our Admissions Office and learn more about this fantastic university!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2018