StudentsReview :: The University of Wisconsin Madison - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Wisconsin Madison

Mar 19 2014Undecided

It is the PERFECT school.

Individual Value: A+, Extracurricular Activities: C+

I am absolutely in LOVE with the University

Feb 26 2014Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I am absolutely in LOVE with the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I have never been prouder to be a badger! I am currently looking at graduate schools and I am debating applying to UW, just because I love the school so much! Everyone is friendly, the Greek scene isn't overpowering everything, and the men are attractive!! What more can you want? Great Alma Mater!! On Wisconsin!
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
Individual Value: A+, Scholastic Success: F

I've read many comments on this site and

Feb 14 2014Electrical Engineering
I've read many comments on this site and it seems like there are just a bunch of bitter people out there. They didn't take advantage of what this university has to offer and now they're trying to go back and blame the university. UW-Madison is an unreal place. This campus has everything, so look around and find some stuff that interests you. I joined a fraternity, got involved with student government, joined a club that is based around my major and even had a short stint on the waterski/wakeboard team. There are so many people on this campus that finding a group of people with similar interests to you is inevitable. ***It's inevitable as long as you try. I'm not saying go up to random people on the street and see if you want to be friends, but go to the student org fair, rush greeklife, talk to people in your classes or on your dorm floor. If you really can't do these things then you probably shouldn't be at a school with 30,000+ people.I've met some life-long friends here and am receiving a top 25 education for my field of study. It's challenging at times to balance everything that's going on, but there is never a dull moment in Madison, WI.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2016