StudentsReview :: The University of Wisconsin Madison - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Wisconsin Madison

Mar 19 2014Undecided

It is the PERFECT school.

Individual Value: A+, Extracurricular Activities: C+

I am absolutely in LOVE with the University

Feb 26 2014Language - French/Spanish/etc.
I am absolutely in LOVE with the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I have never been prouder to be a badger! I am currently looking at graduate schools and I am debating applying to UW, just because I love the school so much! Everyone is friendly, the Greek scene isn't overpowering everything, and the men are attractive!! What more can you want? Great Alma Mater!! On Wisconsin!
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
Individual Value: A+, Scholastic Success: F

I loved UW Madison Law School! I loved

Sep 28 2014Other
I loved UW Madison Law School! I loved the academic challenge, the experiential learning (especially in the LAIP and General Practice programs), some of the professors, the diversity (I am white but had Latino, African American, and Native American friends), etc. I still guest lecture every year and it is an honor to be invited back to do so. I feel so strongly about my experience that I have given money to the law school every year since I graduated. My undergraduate school was not a good cultural fit for me - it was Southern, conservative, religious, racist, and totally into sports and the Greek system. The UW Law School - having a definite liberal bent, a strong commitment to diversity, etc. - was a much better cultural fit for me. I'm sure this had a lot to do with my enjoyment of UW Law.
Starting Job: Attorney Preparedness: A+ Reputation: B+