StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Wisconsin Madison

The University of Wisconsin Madison

19 Sports Listed
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, WesternCollHockeyAssn
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Ice Hockey (NCAA)
   Division I, WesternCollHockeyAssn
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
UWMa Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... The campus is also unsafe; it seems like every day I pick up a student newspaper some football player or basketball player has assaulted someone ...”

“... Sports are huge here, tailgating parties are fun ...”

“... It is 22 a year for in state, and that is BEFORE football tickets, a better meal plan, books for entire year, health insurance, personal expense...”

“... I vividly remember cheering on the Badgers at football, basketball, and hockey games with guys who have become my friends for life ...”

“... Not to mention the wonderful restaurants, cinema events, indie music, art opportunities, student unions, coffee houses, clean and new gyms, and e...”

“... There's everything here: the crowd that like to get drunk and plays sports all weekend, the earthy hippie type, the radical protestor, funky art...”

“... I am not a sports buff but love to go to Big Ten games ...”

“... Football games are a must ...”

“... The sports, the city, and the people make this place a lot of fun ...”

“... SI On Campus rated UW-Madison as the best sports school, and it shows ...”

“... Nothing beats Badger football ...”

“... Partier, or non-partier, sports fanatic, or video game master ...”

“... Plenty of great arts, plays, concerts, the best in sporting events and nightlife if you want ...”

“... Varsity sports are great and every game is competative ...”

“... Campus life is amazing, we rule at sports, we rule at drinking, having fun, Madison is the place to go to college ...”

“... Our school is so much fun, always something to do, fun college town, huge sports with the best tailgating, good frat parties/ apartment/house par...”

“... Sports scene may not be the biggest, but I like Ice Hockey ...”

“... The weight-room is incredible and they have about 8 very nice basketball courts ...”

“... There is always something going on whether it be sports, concerts, or gigantic assemblages of people ...”

“... I was a small town football player type that was an academic underachiever ...”

“... There are plenty of new people to meet, tons of great entertainment venues and performances, and always sports on-campus to watch ...”

“... UW-Madison is one of the most well-rounded schools in terms of academics, sports, and social scene ...”

“... Also, the D1 athletics here creates a lot of school spirit, which can be largely seen on football Saturdays when the Badgers play at Camp Randall...”

“... We go out to eat on State Street, hang out, watch movies, chill and study at coffeehouses, and dance, go to football games - go Badgers ...”

“... I think we only have 800 black students out of 30,000 or so, and if you subtract all the football and basketball players, it makes for quite a sm...”

“... HOMEWORK: lots, depending on your major DIVERSITY: nonexistent SPORTS: the badgers lost their last few games, what more do i have to say ...”

“... I spent four years living in a building by Camp Randall where they housed the football team ...”

“... Yes, there's a couple of highly overpriced pseudo-ethnic restaurants, bars, parties, football games, the capitol building, farmers' market, and t...”

“... If you're into sports, there are plenty events here for you; i particularly enjoy the hockey and football games, although they can get quite expe...”

“... There is a large variety of clubs, sports and programs to be a part of, and the night life isn't half bad either ;) The school has a fantastic re...”

“... Hundreds of fun activities and great sports ...”

“... I love sports ...”

“... -Badger sports are a great form of entertainment ...”

“... Get involved, whether its intramural sports or clubs, and you'll be meeting new people to hang out with everywhere ...”

“... Oh and the sports teams rock ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality