StudentsReview :: Bethany College - Comments and Student Experiences

Bethany College

Throughout my time at Bethany College I have

Jun 02 2010Communications
Throughout my time at Bethany College I have had the chance to participate in numerous activities such as Greek life, clubs, numerous events, Relay for Life, editor of the school newspaper (The Tower) and the list goes on. Since the school is small, it gives you the chance to have the ability to do so many things. Furthermore, there are a great deal of alumni who keep in contact with the college and love hearing from students which can often times lead to an internship or even a job!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2011
Innovation: A+, Surrounding City: C

I came from a large city of over

Sep 25 2010Business - Management and Administration
I came from a large city of over 1 million residents. There is plenty to do here, Salina is 50k and is only 15 minutes away. All the people have been very friendly and helpful. I have already found a job in my field. Students that I know that wanted to go to med/law school were all accepted to the school of there choice. The school is going through some changes now, but what school is'nt. You are always going to have a few complainers, read other posts. College is a time to grow-up and become an adult.
4th Year Male -- Class 2012
Education Quality: A+, Campus Aesthetics: B-

Bethany College was the best 4 years of

May 10 2010Education
Bethany College was the best 4 years of my life. I was always told when I was a young girl that college would be the best time of my life, that I would meet the best friends and find a guy I would marry. Obviously as a naive teenager I thought everyone was not telling the truth, but they were. Bethany definitely was a place where I was easily able to meet people and excel in academics. I was able to get a teaching job in PA the first year I graduated, which is very hard to come by, with my degree at Bethany. These comments that I am reading about my alma mater are very disturbing because all of them are untrue. I was able to grow as a person at Bethany with the help of the surrounding faculty as guidance and friends. Bethany is not a drug infested place but the opposite. Could you imagine sending your child to WVU or any other state institution?? What would you find there but drugs awaiting you at your door step. Bethany is a quiet town and a place of its own. I would highly recommend this college to anyone, especially to upcoming education majors.
4th Year Female -- Class 2014