StudentsReview :: Alabama State University - How to Get into Undergraduate ASU

52.4%
% Overall
50.8%
Apr 08 2013Cultures/Civilization
Getting into Alabama State University was pretty average like all other public institutions. All you need to have to get accepted into ASU is above a 3.0 GPA and great SAT/ACT scores. It is simple. When I applied, I had a 3.7 grade point average graduating from an all male private high school. They offer scholarships to students with outstanding GPA's, which is great. Now at Alabama State University I have a 3.9 GPA and I can tell that I am learning a lot of new material because I am challenged to my best ability at all times. I love all of my professors, though some are not lenient with the work, others are willing to give you extra credit if you try hard and they feel like you deserve it.
ACT: 22 SAT: 900 Male
Sep 21 2012Psychology
To get into this university I took the ACT and sent them my scores.They took FOREVER to send an admission letter so I had to keep calling. It took about three months. Almost anybody can get into this school. Thats one thing i don't like. That doesnt mean that its easy though. This school gives out plenty of schloarships so apply! TOUR THE CAMPUS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO ATTEND.
ACT: 17 Female
Nov 20 2009Social Work
I scored high on the ACT & SAT

I recommend Alabama State University for ONLY students who are serious about learning and serious about their future

Apr 03 2009Biology
I applied to many HBCU's and I had good exam scores and grades. If this is the college you want to attend study for your ACT and SAT and get good grades.
ACT: 23 Female
Jan 26 2006Communications
just take the act and the sat. talk to other people who may have went here. family friends, etc. what i did is did my research on the internet and i also talked with people who i went to high school with and may have graduated before me.
Jan 08 2004Undecided
I just took my act test and they sent me a letter and I'm asking to see if I do not have to write and essay because the person that came to our school said that we didn't have to write and essay (Mr. Williams)
ACT: 15 Female