StudentsReview :: Alabama State University - How to Get into Undergraduate ASU

52.4%
% Overall
50.8%
Students who got into ASU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (12), Grades (7), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), Essay (2)

Apr 08 2013Cultures/Civilization
Getting into Alabama State University was pretty average like all other public institutions. All you need to have to get accepted into ASU is above a 3.0 GPA and great SAT/ACT scores. It is simple. When I applied, I had a 3.7 grade point average graduating from an all male private high school. They offer scholarships to students with outstanding GPA's, which is great. Now at Alabama State University I have a 3.9 GPA and I can tell that I am learning a lot of new material because I am challenged to my best ability at all times. I love all of my professors, though some are not lenient with the work, others are willing to give you extra credit if you try hard and they feel like you deserve it.
ACT: 22 SAT: 900 Male
Apr 03 2009Biology
Filled out an application and was accepted and recieved a academic scholarship. Keep good grades and test scores.
ACT: 23 Female
Apr 03 2009Biology
I applied to many HBCU's and I had good exam scores and grades. If this is the college you want to attend study for your ACT and SAT and get good grades.
ACT: 23 Female