StudentsReview ™ :: Alabama State University - How to Get into Undergraduate ASU

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at ASU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into ASU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (12), Grades (7), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), Essay (2)

Jan 31 2014Psychology
It is very easy to get into this school. I you have a C average in high school than you can get in with no problem. A little bit higher and you could get a scholarship which is automatic upon acceptance.
ACT: 28 Female
Apr 08 2013Cultures/Civilization
Getting into Alabama State University was pretty average like all other public institutions. All you need to have to get accepted into ASU is above a 3.0 GPA and great SAT/ACT scores. It is simple. When I applied, I had a 3.7 grade point average graduating from an all male private high school. They offer scholarships to students with outstanding GPA's, which is great. Now at Alabama State University I have a 3.9 GPA and I can tell that I am learning a lot of new material because I am challenged to my best ability at all times. I love all of my professors, though some are not lenient with the work, others are willing to give you extra credit if you try hard and they feel like you deserve it.
ACT: 22 SAT: 900 Male
Sep 21 2012Psychology
To get into this university I took the ACT and sent them my scores.They took FOREVER to send an admission letter so I had to keep calling. It took about three months. Almost anybody can get into this school. Thats one thing i don't like. That doesnt mean that its easy though. This school gives out plenty of schloarships so apply! TOUR THE CAMPUS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO ATTEND.
ACT: 17 Female
Sep 02 2011Finance
I applied, sent in my scores & transcripts.Got accepted.
ACT: 21 SAT: 1330 Female
Jan 21 2010Education
Work hard? I would advise students to apply to the school.
Nov 20 2009Social Work
I scored high on the ACT & SAT

I recommend Alabama State University for ONLY students who are serious about learning and serious about their future

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality