StudentsReview :: Alabama State University - How to Get into Undergraduate ASU

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

Alabama State University

Students who got into ASU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (12), Grades (7), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), Essay (2)

Apr 25 2007Journalism
Study hard and stop believing that because it is not Ivy League that you won't get a job. I command a high salary and had a job a month before graduation.

Be blessed. ASU is a part of the puzzle; learning takes place daily through our work with others.

Jan 26 2006Communications
just take the act and the sat. talk to other people who may have went here. family friends, etc. what i did is did my research on the internet and i also talked with people who i went to high school with and may have graduated before me.
Mar 09 2004Math
be yourself first of all, and if it is meant for you to be here than you have nothing to worry about. And getting in good with someone at admission helps.
ACT: 23 SAT: 1300 Male
Jan 14 2004Other
I sent in my application, transcript and test scores. I got a full scholarship. No essays, no fees.
ACT: 29 SAT: 1070 Female
Jan 09 2004Unknown
Fill out an application online. www.alasu.edu
ACT: 21 Female
Jan 08 2004Undecided
I just took my act test and they sent me a letter and I'm asking to see if I do not have to write and essay because the person that came to our school said that we didn't have to write and essay (Mr. Williams)
ACT: 15 Female