StudentsReview :: Arizona State University - How to Get into Undergraduate ASU

Duke University -- Durham, NC
Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

Jan 18 2010PreMed and Medical
ASU checks for your pulse and your taxes, and that's about it! I read they have a 95 pecent acceptance rate-I'm not surprised!
SAT: 1880 Female
Dec 12 2009Criminal
I recommend staying the hell away.
Nov 08 2009Other
I did not even submit my SAT scores until 2 months after i received my letter of acceptance.
SAT: 1360 Male
May 05 2009Criminal
If you can't get in here may god help you
Jan 23 2009Criminal
The school is not that hard to get into simply to put it it's ASU now I havent been here too long so my opinion may change on the academics but I am also going by the reputation it has and I will be transferring after this semester.
Jan 23 2009Biology
Frankly, ASU is a state school. Unlike other states who have different "tiers" of universities, Arizona's three large schools all have the same admissions standards (not terribly high, to be honest). Out of state admission is somewhat more competitive. I was offered admission to ASU based solely on SAT scores.
SAT: 1300 Male