StudentsReview :: Bethel University - How to Get into BU (Undergraduate)

Bethel University

BU says:
What is Bethel looking for in an applicant?
Students who rank in the upper half of their high school class
ACT composite score of 21 or above and/or SAT combined score of 920 or better
A desire to grow spiritually
A desire to develop personal character
A desire to learn in a diverse Christ-centered community
Your Combined ACT:
84.0%
% Overall
82.3%
Apr 04 2014Economics
I paid a lot of money. They offer an easy application and let in anyone with a ACT score higher than a 22 and a below average High School GPA. If you want to shine among a group of less than motivated students Business at Bethel is the way to go.
ACT: 30 Male
Feb 24 2013Finance
I got a 2.5 GPA in high school and I took the ACT without preparing and got a 19. I got into Bethel University with no problems. I had to take one extra class. If you want to get in and you have horrible grades, lie about depression or ADHD they will not check this out (for sure not depression), and write a super good faith statement even lie on this to make yourself look insanely obsessed with God. 100% chance of getting in.
ACT: 19 Male
Jan 27 2013Physics
Excellent GPA, strong ACT and early application. The campus visit and meeting with the department head was also instrumental.
ACT: 34 Male
Apr 09 2012Psychology
You have to have a decent ACT score and you need two letters of recommendation and you have to write a paper about your relationship with Christ. It sounds more difficult than it actually is. I had an ACT score of 27 and from what I've heard that's pretty average but my roommate had a score of 20 and got in.
ACT: 27 Female
Feb 01 2012Nursing
I had a 27 on the ACT and was an honors student in highschool with a 3.8 GPA. I had no problems getting in.
ACT: 27 Female
Jan 29 2012Finance
I was an honor student in highschool so I had no problems getting in and also getting a nice scholarship.
ACT: 23 Male