StudentsReview :: Belmont University - How to Get into Undergraduate BU

84.0%
% Overall
81.5%
Students who got into BU:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (6), Grades (14), Sports/Extracurriculars (8), Essay (6)

May 04 2014Music - Composition/Theory
Getting in isn't hard. Belmont has like a 72% or acceptance rate I think. I only had like a 3.2 in hs and a 22 on my act and I was fine. That had nothing to do with getting into the songwriting program though. You just have to be able to write a quality song for that and you'll be fine.
ACT: 22 Male
Mar 05 2014Business - Management and Administration
It's not really that hard to get into Belmont. The school would have you believe otherwise. Acceptance rate is high 70% and the school wants to grow, so they are increasing the number of people they accept each year. If you feel you have an average college application, you are probably going to get into Belmont. That being said, if you feel you have an incredible college application, you should look at more schools because you likely won't feel challenged enough at Belmont.
ACT: 34 SAT: 2020 Male
Mar 04 2014Communications
It is super easy to get into Belmont! They're acceptance rate hovers around 85%!
You could do basically nothing special in school and get in. My question is: why would you want to????
ACT: 26 Female
Nov 19 2013Music - Performance
Don't bother! It's a total waste of time!
Sep 28 2013Business - Management and Administration
I was one of the worst people at my highschool and Belmont let me in because my parents are rich. So, I am stuck here now.
Mar 06 2013Business - Management and Administration
Doesn't take much. I had average grades.
Get free info from: Belmont University