StudentsReview :: The College of New Jersey - How to Get into Undergraduate CNJT

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

45.9%
% Overall
46.4%
Aug 06 2014Music Education
I didn't do anything special, and didn't expect to be accepted in the first place. My test scores were decent, but nothing spectacular. I had a lot of extracurricular activities because I did a lot of theatre and was in multiple ensembles in high school, but overall in terms of accepted students, I think I just fell in the middle of the bell curve, and was lucky enough to be accepted.
ACT: 30 SAT: 1960 Female
Mar 20 2014Political Science
I got a very good SAT score, and had a 4.3 GPA (weighted) throughout HS. This was my safety school, so I didn't put much thought into it. It was my home state, so I applied to this school. If you want to get in, don't be a complete idiot in HS, and try and get a 1600 or higher on the SAT. That should do it.
SAT: 2200 Male
Jan 23 2014Art & Design Department
Here's what I'd recommend if you want to get into this college: Don't try. Not worth your money.
Dec 24 2013Criminal
applied early decision
my recommendation is apply to RUTGERS. i have many friends who are loving it while i am miserable.
Dec 20 2013Biology
If you want to study at TCNJ. Don't become a victim of their arrogant and useless biology department. Consider other options.
Nov 07 2013Political Science
As a transfer student,I can't speak for everyone. I had a 3.4 GPA and was president of two clubs, but I've seen accepted students who were lightyears below me in terms of grades and sommunity involvement This school will drabble on and on about how competetive they, but in reality, a transfer student would just need 3.0 coupled with some extraciricular involvement. For high school students, be aware that the admissions process is slightly more selective.

Similar Colleges by Education Quality