StudentsReview ™ :: Cornell University - How to Get into Undergraduate Cornell

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at Cornell
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into Cornell:

Tips mention: Interview (4), ACT/SAT (33), Grades (42), Sports/Extracurriculars (12), Essay (17)

Mar 10 2014Mechanical Engineering
I had built up a great resume and was involved in A LOT of activities/sports/clubs etc. in high school which I think really helped me get in. I also had a 4.0; obviously grades are very important. My SATs weren't that great though but I wish they were better so I could've gotten into the school I actually wanted to go to.
SAT: 2020 Female
Sep 29 2013Biology
If you are not an engineer and are ignoring my advice to apply to another college (probably because of an irrational obsession with the Ivy title), then to get admission, be sure to keep your GPA above a 3.85/4.00, take at least 7 AP courses successfully, involve yourself in at least three extra curricular activities in two different areas, and carefully write your college essays.
SAT: 2310 Female
Sep 26 2013Psychology
I was recruited to run, but you must be an exemplary student with a good application.
SAT: 1330 Female
Jul 22 2013Unknown
project papers related to electronics and communication engineering
Jan 18 2013Business - Management and Administration
Did decent in high-school had legacy.
Feb 17 2012Chemistry
Lets in a whole bunch of people anyway, not competitive admissions. This is a good and bad.
SAT: 2250 Male