StudentsReview :: Columbia Southern University - How to Get into CSU (Undergraduate)

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Columbia Southern University

May 31 2013Criminal
The admissions process was very quick, efficient and fair in evaluating previous credits. Several of my friends have had the same experience enrolling. For those people who post negative comments, they must have had a bad day because my experience has been nothing but the best. Why pay a fortune for Phoenix or other regionally accredited university when you can get a recognized degree for a fourth of the cost.
Jan 13 2012Other
Contacted CSU via internet. Officially mailed them transcripts from my other colleges\high school. Waited till I received my degree plan and started school shortly after. The whole process took about 1-2 weeks...
Dec 24 2011Criminal
Research what you want in a school and then apply here. Great Value
Oct 10 2011Other
I contacted the school and the friendly staff explained everything to me. They held my hand through applying for financial aid and explored all my options. I've never had such great service from any other company.
Oct 04 2011Undecided
Look into a real university with hands on instruction from professors in a classroom setting. You can not dupliate classroom enviornments with other students and professors. Folks there is no subsitute on line anywhere for this.
Sep 27 2011Other
Study, I had no credits deemed transferrable. It took a lot of hard work to go from no classroom or studying for 30 years to work and go to school. I encourage everyone to pursue their education, whether it is at CSU or elsewhere. Not everyone can impose the strict routine upon themselves to study, complete classwork, and prepare for exams on their own. If you are focused and independent then CSU is for you!
Get free info from: Columbia Southern University