StudentsReview :: California State University San Bernardino - How to Get into Undergraduate CSUSB

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

19.6%
% Overall
19.1%
Students who got into CSUSB:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (6), Grades (6), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), College Essay (0)

Jun 09 2013Education
Too easy to get into. I see many students who are by far too low in college level skills. It is very disappointing.
May 02 2012English
Because I was working so much I didn't have a lot of free time to join any clubs. I will say the pub on campus is a nice place to hang out. 5th floor of the library is the best place to study (or even tak a nap:)) because it is a quiet zone. If you are over 21 and looking for bars you are beeter skipping San Bernardino and heading to Redlands. They have about 8 bars all within walking distance and it is a college town (Redlands University) with kids the same age. Also, take a look at the outdoors activities. There are always camping trips, kyaking all sorts of fun stuff you can do for a discounted rate. The gym is also really nice! Enjoy your time on this beautiful campus.
Oct 11 2011Computer Science
I was a transfer student from a community college. I met the minimum qualifications to get in. So, I had no problems getting in.
Apr 28 2011Psychology
I came in as a transfer student and I had well enough grades.
Dec 25 2010Business - Management and Administration
Easy to get in. I imagine even easier for International students. Do you really want to be labeled as "stupid" for prospective employers?
Nov 24 2010Unknown
It was pretty easy to get in. I applied about two weeks before the quarter started, but I have heard that this isn't normal so I don't recommend doing that.
SAT: 1600 Male