StudentsReview :: Dartmouth College - How to Get into Undergraduate DC

11.2%
% Overall
11.7%
Mar 27 2011Other
Dartmouth looks at test scores quite a bit, so standardized performance means more here than at some schools such as University of Chicago or Harvard, other places I was accepted. I came here because of the school spirit and the feeling I got about the student body.
Mar 20 2011Math
AP courses, high SAT scores and high GPA.
SAT: 2360 Male
Jan 19 2010Undecided
the swim team is a fairly easy way to get into the school based on recruiting. That's how I got in, and you really don't have to be that fast to be recruited.
ACT: 33 Male
Dec 15 2009Other
Showcase your individuality. Pop out of the application; prove you're more than your test scores. Anybody can ace the SAT; surprisingly few can get beyond that.
SAT: 2260 Male
Oct 01 2009Undecided
I used sports to help me get in, but I had a 33 on my ACT too. Most people here are around 31 on the ACT and I had a low SAT too (2060). Make sure you let the college know through your essay that you are unique but at the same time you would be a great asset for the school to have.
ACT: 33 SAT: 2060 Male
Mar 25 2009English
work hard in school, get above a 4.0 gpa. extracurricular activites are also needed as well. i belonged to 2 school clubs, was on the swim team, was captain of my relay for life team, volunteered at hospitals and animal shelters, and played flute.
Get free info from: Dartmouth College