StudentsReview :: Full Sail University - How to Get into Undergraduate FSRWE

Full Sail University

Students who got into FSRWE:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (1), Grades (6), Sports/Extracurriculars (2), College Essay (1)

Sep 12 2014Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
It's relatively easy to get into the school but you've got to know what you want to do. You have to be dedicated and committed to sleepless nights, long days, a wonky schedule, weird people and lots of fun.
Jul 19 2014Other
Way too easy for it to be realistically a decent school.
Jul 02 2014Art & Design Department
They literally will take you with a learning disability.
Mar 11 2014Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
Paid money. They will take anyone with a student loan and a pulse.
Dec 15 2013Business - Management and Administration
All I did to get in was pick up the phone. They WANT YOUR MONEY so they will accept ANYONE who can show them that they either a) possess the funds required to attend, or b) can acquire a student loan.
What do I recommend other students do to get in? DON'T. Just don't...
Nov 27 2013Other
I am an adult student returning after a 20 year absence from school. I was a little annoyed that they requested information about my parents in order to allow me to attend school. I attended another online school for 2 years before I enrolled at Full Sail. I had a 4.0 GPA. My high school GPA was not so shinning. I would not have been accepted into Full Sail without having that previous college background. Be sure you have good grades. The curriculum is challenging.

Mount Carmel College of Nursing (OH) 1:neutral