StudentsReview ™ :: Full Sail University - How to Get into Undergraduate FSRWE

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at FSRWE
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into FSRWE:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (1), Grades (6), Sports/Extracurriculars (2), Essay (1)

Mar 11 2014Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
Paid money. They will take anyone with a student loan and a pulse.
Dec 15 2013Business - Management and Administration
All I did to get in was pick up the phone. They WANT YOUR MONEY so they will accept ANYONE who can show them that they either a) possess the funds required to attend, or b) can acquire a student loan.
What do I recommend other students do to get in? DON'T. Just don't...
Nov 27 2013Other
I am an adult student returning after a 20 year absence from school. I was a little annoyed that they requested information about my parents in order to allow me to attend school. I attended another online school for 2 years before I enrolled at Full Sail. I had a 4.0 GPA. My high school GPA was not so shinning. I would not have been accepted into Full Sail without having that previous college background. Be sure you have good grades. The curriculum is challenging.
Jun 14 2013Other
There is an initial interview process. A portfolio may be requested for some Degree programs.
Feb 17 2013Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc
To get in, just go in person. If you're satisfied with what you see and think they're going to give you... They're going to help you get in, there no much a student need to do. Just go in person and they're going to help you, is easier than do it all online.
Feb 10 2013Other
Full Sail will accept anybody with a high school diploma or a GED. I'm not being cynical or sarcastic, but quite literal. Of course, there's nothing to criticize about this since it's an art school, and a math/history/science/literature score says absolutely nothing about your ability to produce amazing music or animation or film.

Kent State University Tuscarawas (OH) 1:negative