StudentsReview :: Gallaudet University - How to Get into GU (Undergraduate)

American University -- Washington, DC

64.0%
% Overall
68.8%
Apr 12 2014Unknown
Gallaudet is way too easy for students to get in. Even there is an international student that doesn't know any English at all at Gallaudet. Sounds like Gallaudet just wanted more money so they accepted many applications.
Apr 23 2010English
I had a bad ACT score at first and Gallaudet was telling me that they suggest for me to take the test again before being accepted to Gallaudet. And so I did. I had a lot of contact through the Gallaudet staff and it was a great communication. Then I heard I was accepted a month before it was time to go to Gallaudet, and I was thrilled! But now that I hear we have a new President for Gallaudet, there's a policy for having an ACT score of 17 to enroll into Gallaudet, that's great! :)
ACT: 15 Female
Apr 15 2008Chemistry
if you are alive and breathing, you are in.
Apr 09 2008Criminal
stay away from gallaudet. go to somewhere.
Jun 23 2007Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
If you want to get into this school, go ahead. There is nothing much to do. I mean gallaudet pretty much accepts anyone who's deaf. They even accept people with low SAT scores, such as 230. Some students have been accepted without ever applying or taken their SAT/ACT.
Oct 20 2004Finance
about more study English and Math because of my major is accounting and finance
ACT: 16 SAT: 720 Male