StudentsReview :: Georgetown University - How to Get into GU (Undergraduate)

Georgetown University

19.6%
% Overall
20.2%
Apr 15 2011Other
I could of shook dandruff on black paper and said that was my contribution to society to get in. I had a friend who applied to a different school in Georgetown, they asked my friend to get their documents in the country where my friend was from. My friend traveled to their country, came back with the documents, the assistant dean withdrew the understanding they gave my friend. My friend wasted thousands of dollars as a result.
Jun 01 2009English
Work hard, write good essays, good grades, etc.
May 03 2009Biology
I recommend that you are the daughter or son of someone that went there or else you are really really rich and buy yourself in like many do.
ACT: 32 Female
Dec 21 2008Business - Management and Administration
Be yourself and try to make this world a better place.
SAT: 1320 Female
Nov 30 2008Business - Management and Administration
A lot of extracurriculars.
Took the SAT IIs.
Did well on my SATs.
Made myself stand out in my essays so I didn't seem like everyone else in the application process.
SAT: 2300 Male
Aug 18 2008Economics
I worked very hard in high school to get into a top university. Not only did I take a tough course load and excelled in those courses, but I did a lot of impressive extra-curricular activities as well. I was very involved in community service activities. The only flaw I would say regarding my academic career would be my SAT scores. My SAT scores were quite mediocre.
SAT: 1300 Female