StudentsReview :: Harvard University - How to Get into Undergraduate Harvard

6.3%
% Overall
6.3%
Students who got into Harvard:

Tips mention: Interview (4), ACT/SAT (7), Grades (15), Sports/Extracurriculars (13), Essay (8)

Apr 15 2014Archaeology
I was completely unique as a human being. That's really the only way in.
Apr 01 2014Religion/Religious
Apply early, and buy any Books (for a MOOC) 2 weeks before Class starts. Stay up on your work, don't fall behind.
Sep 23 2013Perfomance Arts
I auditioned at the campus. Definitely do a live audition rather than a video if you want the school to consider you.
SAT: 1200 Female
May 29 2012History/Histories (art history/etc.)
I would recommend that any incoming freshman should be fully engage and show a passion for any extracurricular(s) they are in. Resarch about the kind of students the school would normally accept, and show these values that you may possess though your application (and to your interviewer if you have been invited to have an interview).
SAT: 2040 Female
Apr 15 2012Unknown
always work hard, extremely hard. Do the things that sets you apart that leaves people in awe
SAT: 1700 Female
Feb 12 2012Biology
I hate Harvard. I got accepted as number one in my school and I wish i went to a more prestigious University. The work is so easy and I am bored. I don't even go to class and ace the tests. I received a full ride so I guess it was a good decision but I want to go to Oxford honors. Everyone is condescending and I am more brillant than them. Harvard sucks. I rule.
ACT: 36 SAT: 2380 Male