StudentsReview :: The Indiana University of Pennsylvania - How to Get into Undergraduate IUP

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

60.1%
% Overall
60.2%
Jun 27 2014Education
I did nothing. I sent in my transcripts and rest is history. My financial situation was the reason why I chose this school. I guess you get what you pay for. I strongly recommend not to choose this school for your higher educational needs.
ACT: 30 SAT: 1600 Male
Jan 24 2014Business - Management and Administration
To get into this university all I did was fill out the application, they asked me for an optional essay and I didn't even submit that and was accepted. They accept 80% of people, so if you are denied you clearly shouldn't go to college.
SAT: 1690 Male
Jan 04 2014Education
Nothing. If you have a 2.0 HS GPA And get sub par SAT Scores you will be admitted
ACT: 24 Male
Dec 27 2013Music Education
I applied online and then received an acceptance letter. You have to be as dumb as a brick to get rejected.
SAT: 1200 Female
Dec 15 2013Business - Management and Administration
Not very selective, but you still need good grades and a strong essay is always good. Mention getting involved in the university and in the community as well.
Nov 18 2013Criminal
Almost each applications seems to be accepted.

Yale University -- New Haven, CT