StudentsReview :: Indiana Wesleyan University - How to Get into IWU (Undergraduate)

Brown University -- Providence, RI

71.3%
% Overall
71.8%
Sep 10 2014Business - Management and Administration
I emailed and called the school. I spoke to an Advisor and I the deciding factor was the transferring of all of my classes and the amount of time to graduate.
Jun 26 2014Criminal
Filled out the application, accepted and any student looking at this college should seriously look elsewhere unless they want busy work of writing paper with extremely vague questions. No instructor can give a point blank question nor can any question be answered.
Apr 19 2014Business - Management and Administration
In getting to IWU, I spoke in person to one of their academic advisers at a satellite campus. The adviser was very helpful, always prompt and always followed through with me. Afterwards it was a matter of waiting for the books to arrive in the mail, and the class to be loaded on blackboard.
Mar 04 2014Accounting
It was easy. I needed to submit proof of HS, a resume, and references.
Jan 28 2014Computer Science
I'm an adult student so I think the criteria for being accepted is more about money.
Jun 30 2013Education
Don't go to this university! This is by far one of the worst decisions I ever made in my life!