StudentsReview :: Kean University - How to Get into KCNJ (Undergraduate)

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ

70.1%
Jul 26 2014Business - Management and Administration
Noting special. Need a C average and at least 500 M/ 500 V on SAT
Apr 03 2014Education
If you are a transfer student, you don't really need to send your high school transcript, just send your college transcript. Call to make sure though.
Mar 31 2014Other
I just applied. I was denied by the EEO program, but got in through general admissions. The application process is average, nothing special. Just call admissions a lot, and make sure they have all of your infoformation because they will misplace everything.
SAT: 1530 Female
Feb 23 2014Education
I am a transfer student. I sent in my transcript from my old school, I called them to make sure they recieved everything. I didn't need to send my high school transcript because I'm a sophmore. I received the letter I was accepted, and that's pretty much. I had a 3.4 gpa
Nov 02 2013Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc
Just take it seriously and pull your own weight. Kean does a lot of BS and advertises itself a little too hard, as this place of world-class education but, it's a lot more disorganized and sporadic than you'd think (maybe, the real-world is just like that, hmm) but, I digress. It's not bad, in the sense that the professors are completely useless and everything sucks. If anything, the faculty is just understaffed and really busy (or lazy, who knows?) The school needs to step up competition and stop accepting most anyone. The required GPA should be boosted up but, the faculty should do their part in making sure the kids actually try and get the material (which would probably happen if they didn't stretch the budget to build a campus in China and Ocean County, *geniuses*)
SAT: 1860 Male
Oct 04 2013Psychology
Kean is not a very hard school to get into. I hated high school and my GPA wasn't exactly one to brag about (2.7) but Kean gave me a chance. Your personal essay should be VERY well written and make sure you have a good resume that shows your extra curricular activities and you will get in.
Get free info from: Kean University