StudentsReview :: Longwood University - How to Get into Undergraduate Longwood

76.9%
% Overall
74.6%
Students who got into Longwood:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (6), Grades (7), Sports/Extracurriculars (2), Essay (3)

Jul 10 2013Art & Design Department
Longwood isn't terribly hard to get into. I've only ever heard of one person I know being wait-listed because of not having the right type of hs credit and she still got in. Just do your best and you should be okay!
May 16 2013Unknown
I submitted my application and when I called to ask if they had received my transcript two days later they told me I was already accepted.
SAT: 1190 Male
Nov 15 2011Business - Management and Administration
Its fairly easy to get into the school. But its hard to stay. Getting on Academic Probation is fairly common since majority of classes are focused on 2 or 3 tests. Getting under a 2.0 or getting an F in one class isn't unheard of.
SAT: 1570 Male
Sep 10 2011Psychology
Do literally NOTHING. Longwood bragged about how class of 2015 is the biggest class to ever enter Longwood, but that's because they made it that way. 3.4 gpa requirement my butt! There are kids walking around here who barely graduated with 2.0's.
SAT: 1500 Female
Jul 16 2011Education
Just get great SAT scores, good grades, and do a lot of extracurriculars, especially volunteer work. Show them that you are enthusiastic and dedicated.
SAT: 1230 Female
Apr 04 2011Art & Design Department
I made sure that I participated in a lot of extra-curricular activites in high school. That, and my essay, really helped me get in.
Get free info from: Longwood University