StudentsReview :: The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing - How to Get into Undergraduate LICHSON

The Long Island College Hospital of Brooklyn School of Nursing

Students who got into LICHSON:

Tips mention: Interview (1), ACT/SAT (0), Grades (0), Sports/Extracurriculars (0), College Essay (1)

May 01 2006Nursing
My dream is to become Registered Nurse, This year I applied to LICHSON with the hopes of starting the nursing program in September. The past two weeks has been an absolute nightmare, I called the school to inquire if all my documents were received. I got nothing but the run around. My application that I turned in personally they cant find. all of my documents I had expressed mailed they can't find. Today the director of the school blatantly lied to my face and said that she found it. but when I asked her where my two references were from she couldn't answer. I am so angry and upset right now its beyond belief. I believed a school of there stature they would have a different organization system. or at least have people that work there with integrity.
During one of the open houses the director said that most be people are not accepted into the school due to lack of documentation. after my experience i am convince that its not the students not submitting in their documents but the incompetent staff they have organizing the applications
Oct 17 2005Nursing
I suggest applying to beth isreal or st vincents, im sorry i did not go there with my friends
SAT: 1380 Male