StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at LU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Apr 07 2014Psychology
I told a recruiting agency I was interested in going to college. My advice, don't waste your time applying to this university.
Feb 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
If you're an average student who displays leadership qualities, it's not hard to get in to this school. I highly recommend applying early because I got scholarships through that!
ACT: 24 Female
Jan 02 2014Kinesiology
I had a 1.9 gpa in high school, very low SAT score, and I got in on caution status, which means i can only the minimum amount to make me full time.
Dec 07 2013Business - Management and Administration
-Worked with admissions and also through base education.
Dec 03 2013Unknown
Was part of Clubs, and a Team, also worked on campus in a coffee shop style location.
Nov 18 2013Religion/Religious
I would not recommend a dog go to the school. Greedy is the same as every other school in America.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality