StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Aug 27 2014Communications
Good grades, got involved, good SAT
SAT: 1900 Female
Jan 02 2014Kinesiology
I had a 1.9 gpa in high school, very low SAT score, and I got in on caution status, which means i can only the minimum amount to make me full time.
Apr 24 2013Religion/Religious
As long as everything on your transcripts and SATs/ACTs is decent, then it should not be hard to get in. What you do want to do is research scholarships that Liberty offers, because there is quite a bit of institutional aid.

As I stated before, Liberty has a higher moral standard than most colleges, so if you are looking for a place to party, then this is not the place for you.

Dec 13 2012Religion/Religious
its pretty easy to get in if you geniouly love jesus. your activities will be relative and apparent--volunteering etc.
SAT: 1510 Female
Dec 09 2011Undecided
It was super easy. I flunked the math portion of my SAT and still got in.
SAT: 1440 Female
Jun 26 2011Perfomance Arts
I applied because of the program opportunities provided (Musical Theatre), and was accepted simple based on my SAT schools. They sent me a letter about a month after a applied and was kindly asked to forward them my high school transcript and visit the campus, which was beautiful. I recommend people who are interested in attending, go down for the weekend. High school students are encouraged to spend a weekend in the dorms and go around campus with current students.
ACT: 28 SAT: 1590 Female