StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into LU (Undergraduate)

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Apr 11 2013Public Health
I think I wrote an essay, sent in my transcripts the usual. Liberty is probably one of the easiest schools to get into.
ACT: 23 Female
Apr 01 2013Psychology
I did the headstart program- I went to Nursing camp there in 2004 ( FYI if you are intrested in the Nursing program I HIGHLY recommend doing this. It was a fantastic insight into how the nursing program works at LU & you get class credit for it.) It's a pretty easy school to get into. As long as you have a gpa you can get it, you write a little essay and I think a testimony statement. I don't remember exactly . I enjoyed my time there, it's not for everyone but there are TONS of campus orgainizations, something is usually going on & there are alot of volunteer opportunities but yolo. =)
ACT: 21 Female
May 19 2011Nursing
you obviously have to meet the admission criteria (which are currently rising)and write an essay about your ability to contribute to the university's social and academic goals.
SAT: 1860 Female
Sep 26 2010Biology
If you want to get into this school, have money.Thats it.They accept everyone, regardless of their faith,or grades.I was accepted before they even saw my transcripts.I know someone that accidentally sent the wrong admissions essay here-they still got in.
SAT: 1020 Male
Nov 17 2006Education
Fill out the app., write your essay, get your transcripts in. It's that simple.
Dec 29 2005Nursing
well...my sat was like a 920 and my high school GPA was like a 2.8...not to good, i sent in my application with a heart filled essay and they let me in and gave me "academic scholorships" Go Figure!?!
SAT: 920 Female