StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Sep 01 2011Religion/Religious
All the regular stuff. Apply, get good grades and be at least somewhat involved. APPLY EARLY! I was accepted into LU before my Senior year even started. You don't have to do it this early to get in, but it wouldn't hurt! The problem with LU is that it is pretty easy to get in academically... You don't even have to be a Christian! I know Muslims who go to this school...and they let them in because after a year or two they become Christians. So it really isn't difficult to get into the school as far as getting accepted is concerned. The issue is, if you apply too late, we'll run out of room too quickly. We can only fit 12,000 students on campus, and our online school has doubled in 12 months. The demand to get one of those 12,000 spots is ridiculously high right now, so if you want in, apply early.

Blessings.

ACT: 25 Male
Sep 26 2010Biology
If you want to get into this school, have money.Thats it.They accept everyone, regardless of their faith,or grades.I was accepted before they even saw my transcripts.I know someone that accidentally sent the wrong admissions essay here-they still got in.
SAT: 1020 Male
Feb 17 2008Psychology
I am a wife and mom returning to college after being away from the academic arena for over a decade.. My last GPA was a 1.5 but Liberty accepted me on academic probation so that I could prove that my priorities are different now, then they were all those years ago.. I now carry a 4.0.. I was able to transfer some of my credits, as long as they were of acceptable grades.. The application and the admissions process was helped by wonderful new enrollment advisors and a very helpful financial aid office.. I had a GED and no ACT or SAT scores since I left high school in the 80's
Oct 11 2007Business - Management and Administration
I have decent grades and transferred in a bunch of units from community college, it really was not hard being accepted.
Get free info from: Liberty University