StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Aug 29 2014Psychology
I had a lot of other college classes. I applied. I wish I didn't go here.
Aug 27 2014Communications
Good grades, got involved, good SAT
SAT: 1900 Female
Aug 22 2014Psychology
There was very little needed to get into Liberty. No pre-exams or anything like that. Just a copy of my transcripts from other colleges; sign up for Federal Student Loans and the ball was rolling. But that is with most of these kind of institutions. Oh, by the way the completion rate is 46%, 53% white enrollment, 23% minority enrollment (which mostly included Asian) and 24% other; whatever that is, maybe it could be extraterrestrial beings? It is considered to be the 12th - lowest on the list for minority students at conservative universities. the drawing card is the pretense that they are a Christian College. But if you read the other reviews you will quickly dis-spell that idea! This school is a place for cloning Republican Conservatives & Tea Party Members.
Jul 03 2014Criminal
I was recommended by a good friend who had been there for two years. I called and talked to them, I gave them my information and was enrolled in no time! I would def tell them to Call, its def worth looking into!
Jun 05 2014Criminal
Getting in went smopoth and quick they wanted that military money.
Apr 07 2014Psychology
I told a recruiting agency I was interested in going to college. My advice, don't waste your time applying to this university.
Get free info from: Liberty University