StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Jul 03 2014Criminal
I was recommended by a good friend who had been there for two years. I called and talked to them, I gave them my information and was enrolled in no time! I would def tell them to Call, its def worth looking into!
Jun 05 2014Criminal
Getting in went smopoth and quick they wanted that military money.
Apr 07 2014Psychology
I told a recruiting agency I was interested in going to college. My advice, don't waste your time applying to this university.
Feb 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
If you're an average student who displays leadership qualities, it's not hard to get in to this school. I highly recommend applying early because I got scholarships through that!
ACT: 24 Female
Jan 02 2014Kinesiology
I had a 1.9 gpa in high school, very low SAT score, and I got in on caution status, which means i can only the minimum amount to make me full time.
Dec 07 2013Business - Management and Administration
-Worked with admissions and also through base education.
Get free info from: Liberty University