StudentsReview :: Liberty University - How to Get into LU (Undergraduate)

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Dec 30 2009Computer Engineering
Applying to Liberty University and getting in is fairly easy. Just make sure to call the Admissions office if something doesn't make sense.
ACT: 32 Female
Dec 27 2009Biology
I literally filled out an application. My ACT and SAT scores were good so I had no problem getting in. Tution, room & board, books, etc. are all high but that's true at most colleges.
ACT: 32 SAT: 765 Male
Dec 18 2009Unknown
Everyone with a credit card gets in
Dec 10 2009Psychology
if your brain has a pulse and got the cash, they will accept you. they have a 95% acceptance rate.
Dec 01 2009Business - Management and Administration
My dog can get in this school. I am really disappointed. There are some bright professors out there that seem like they will help you but honestly I would look at another option like Virginia Tech or Radford both of which are nearby.
SAT: 1200 Female
Nov 09 2009Accounting
You get what you pay for...That's why they keep tuition lower than the competition. Just signed up, there was nothing required to get in like the other schools. I guess this should have told me something right there.