StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - How to Get into Undergraduate LU

(on ACT score alone)
Your Chances at LU
(on SAT score alone)
Students who got into LU:

Tips mention: Interview (0), ACT/SAT (16), Grades (19), Sports/Extracurriculars (3), Essay (8)

Nov 09 2009Accounting
You get what you pay for...That's why they keep tuition lower than the competition. Just signed up, there was nothing required to get in like the other schools. I guess this should have told me something right there.
Nov 06 2009Religion/Religious
You will have no trouble getting in to Liberty if you can speak a few words of English and you can spell your own name.
Apr 12 2009Religion/Religious
I filled an application online, and yes it was rather easy.
I would recommend students searching on-line for their majors and reveiewing the faculty's biographies, some are better than others, as always is the case.
ACT: 26 Male
Feb 18 2009Art & Design Department
It's, unfortunately, not hard to get into LU. I filled out the application and was accepted a few weeks later.
SAT: 1275 Female
Nov 18 2008Criminal
This school does not have very high standards to get in right now. It will be easy to get in but, once you get here as a freshman, come prepared to STUDY! I came in as a freshman with almost no studying skills, you will need them. Don't worry though, if I can do it, I'm sure you can.
SAT: 927 Male
Oct 29 2008Computer Science
Simple, i transferred the credits from my original community college. They didn't ask me to take exams ['cept for the computer one], and I got in with no questions asked.

If you wish to go, go DLP, not residential. residential's a drag.

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality